Friday, February 3, 2017
3:00 pm - 11:00 am
Crooked River Lodge
We stayed here last year and everyone had a fantastic time. Plenty to do. Crooked River Lodge is located on 20 acres with all rooms having a view of the Crooked River. It is near Boyne Highland, Nubs Nob and Petoskey State Park for downhill and cross country skiing. Also, consider a wine tour, shopping in Petoskey, Mackinaw City or Harbor Spring, or visiting a casino.
- Reservation: As of today, January 31, 3 rooms are available to reserve. But you need to call the Lodge ASAP at 866-548-0700 and make your reservation under the Jug&Mug Ski Club. **Be sure to let Rich know you are going and who is staying in the room! Rooms reservations are from Thursday-Sunday, Feb. 2-5. Thursday is optional.
- Room Reserved and Cost: Standard room with 2 queen beds is $119. Standard with 1 king bed, fridge and sofa sleeper is $$139 on Thursday and $149 on Friday and Saturday. This cost does not include taxes. The room rates includes up to 4 in the room and the 5th person is an extra $15 per night. Complimentary buffet breakfast for all guests staying at the lodge. Room cancellations are subject to the policies of the Lodge.
- Food Costs: Each person is being asked to pay $10 towards the Friday Night welcome party. Contact Tom regarding the Welcome Party.
- Indoor pool and hot tub.
- Breakfast Buffet that changes daily and prepared on-site.
- Snowshoes available for use on the 20-acre property.
- Snowmobile rental available from local business and can snowmobile on the 20-acre property.
- A floor to ceiling stone fireplace in the main lounge.
- Daily and Nightly bonfire to hang out at.
- A cozy loft above the main lobby where there are games, books, 53″ tv, card table and pool table.
Reminder: If you attended the Jug&Mug Warren Miller film showing, December 9, 2016, be sure to bring your voucher to purchase Boyne Resorts lift tickets, 2 for 1 or a Shell coupon. Both Boyne Highland and Nubs Knob lift ticket purchases includes the cost for cross country ski trails too.
Your Trip Coordinators