Date(s) - 05/20/2018
4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Le Chat Gourmet Culinary Art
A DINNER COOKING CLASS
This class includes a customized “hands-on” cooking class, recipe booklet for each guest, delicious and artistically presented three or four-course gourmet meal, coffee, soda and mineral water. Also, chocolate truffles.
ITINERARY EXAMPLE: Cooking time 2-2.5 hours and dining time 1-1/5 hours.
COST: 3-course dinner $115.00 4-course dinner $145.00 (The cost includes a 15% gratuity.)
Those who participate will select their menu choice from:
- Passport to Italy (3-course menu)
- New England Gourmet Menu (4 course menu)
- Gourmet San Fransisco (4-course menu)
- French Bistro (3 course menu)
- Key West Fajitas (3 course menu)
- Taste of Tuscany (4 course menu)
Event Planner is Bilky Joda-Miller. $25.00 will hold your spot. Cancel date is April 1, 2018. Bilky can be contacted at email@example.com or (734) 719-083. She will be at the General Meetings (3rd Tuesday of month at Tony M’s.) to present and discuss this event.