When you are running an activity, the following forms are to be used; it is essential if collecting money for the activity. The forms were approved by Council for clearer presentation of information to the Council and a financial record for the Club’s Treasurer. There are directions included on each form.
If you need forms or flyers printed to distribute to Council or Membership, contact Rich Rybicki, President, or Sharon Roberts, several days before the event. Or copies can be made and submit your cost to council for reimbursement.
- Download and print the PDF forms to complete.
- Fillable forms can be completed on-line, saved and printed or downloaded, saved, completed and printed. You will need MS Word or Excel to complete these forms.
1. The Activity Cost Estimate Form needs to be completed and presented to Council for approval before the event and costs are presented to membership.
2. The Income and Expense Form is completed and submitted to Council after the activity to close out your event.
(Note: The fillable form cells that contain calculations/formulas are protected/blocked and no data can be entered into these cells. Also, all cells with names are protected. Tab between cells as you fill in the form.)
3. The following form is used to assist in signing up those interested in attending.