JUG & MUG, WHO WE ARE!
The Jug & Mug Ski Club was founded in Lansing, Michigan, in 1960. Our purpose is to promote year round activities and social relationships for single, active adults. Our year round activities includes walking, biking, kayaking and canoe trips, sing-alongs, cruises, book club, movie and theater nights, weekly pub gatherings, monthly parties, and of course, SKIING.
Your membership includes affiliation with the Metropolitan Detroit Ski Council (MDSC) and the Chicago Metropolitan Ski Council (MDSC); this provides access to over 100 Clubs/Ski Clubs to attend their activities and trips at regular member prices.
General Meeting Location
Our General Meeting location is at Tony M’s, 3420 S Creyts Road, Lansing. Their website is tonyms.com. (Meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of the month.) We are excited to be here with a larger room with a tv and wi-fi to enhance our meetings. Social hour starts at 6:30 pm and the meeting starts at 7:30 pm. A photo slide show of events are shown during social hour. Join us! Mingle and pick up trip and event information.
Annual Upcoming Events Announced
- December 1, Warren Miller Ski Movie Event Click here for details and tickets info.
- Grand Prize: 2 Night and ski lift package for two at Boyne Resorts.
- Grand Prize: Schuss Mountain Resort, 1 Season Pass.
- December 16, Christmas Party, Eagle Eye Banquet and Golf Course, 1500 Chandler Rd., E. Lansing. December 1, signup and payment deadline. Click here for event, signup, & cost details.
- January 19-21, 2018, Introductional Ski Weekend at Schuss Mt. December 19 signup and payment deadline. Click here for event and cost details.
- February 8-12, 2018, Up North Winter Gala, Petoskey. Click here for details.
- March 2-8, 2018, Cedar Bend Farms, Mancelona. Click here for details, cost and payment info.
To renew your membership or to become a member for the 2017/18 year, applications will be available at the general meetings. The $30 renewal deadline for membership has closed. Cost of membership is $36.00 for all.
2017-18 JM Membership Application (PDF Form)
2017-18 JM Membership Application (Fillable MS Word Form)
ALL completed membership applications should be mailed per instructions on the application. The treasurer, Keith Hines, will process and record payment. For All questions regarding membership, contact Sharon Roberts (Vice President) or Keith Hines (Treasurer) as they are responsible for memberships in 2017-18.